Program Guide Advertisements and Exhibits / Fall Forum 2012
Nov 9 - 10, 2012 Providence, RI The Met School
Program Guide Advertisements
We invite all organizations, causes and companies eager to connect with our audience of educators, school leaders and district administrators to advertise in the Fall Forum 2012 program guide--the road map to attendee’s experience. Participants will see your advertisement multiple times over the course of two days and your support of Fall Forum will help your message resonate and forge stronger connections among CES community and friends. Please reserve ad space by October 17 and provide ad copy by October 21. Thank you.
|Full Page: 8.5” x 11”||$400|
|Half Page: 8.25” x 5.25”||$250|
|Quarter Page: 4” x 5.25”||$100|
- black & white or grayscale
- press quality PDF, TIFF or EPS files
- 300 dpi, outline all fonts
- for full-page ads, please add 1/8” bleed to all sides
Ad space must be reserved by October 17 and ad copy received by October 21
Exhibits at Fall Forum
For 25 years, the Coalition of Essential Schools, a national school reform organization representing hundreds of schools and organizations, has hosted Fall Forum. Exhibiting at Fall Forum gives you significant exposure to conference attendees and allows you to cultivate relationships with schools and educators from all over the country. Additionally, space will be made available for a limited number of students and educators to bring and share models of real work – portfolio rubrics, performance-based assessments, teacher feedback and the like. If you are a school or district representative interested in exhibiting your model, please contact us at FallForum@essentialschools.org.
Key Facts for Exhibitors:
Exhibitors will receive one free registration to the conference
Location: The Met School, Providence, RI
Expected Attendance: 700
- k-12 Teachers & Principals
- District Administrators
- University Education Faculty & Researchers
- School Reform Coaches & Support Providers
Fee: $250 ($150 for affilated CES Centers and partner organizations, no fee for students and/or educators sharing models of real work) Booth location will be assigned on a first-paid, first-served basis.
Fee Includes: One 6 x 3 table, two chairs, one identification sign with exhibitor's name, online identification as a supporter of the Fall Forum, internet connection and electric (if requested in advance).
Visibility & Exposure:
- Central location allowing for maximum traffic & exposure. You may choose either a booth inside the Featured Speakers area in which meals and breaks will be served or in the lobby space leading to that area.
- Events and breaks are organized in and around the exhibit areas to facilitate access by attendees
- Online program guide- An exhibitors page will list a link to your organization's website
- Printed program guide- You'll be listed in the participants' primary resource guide (Custom advertising in the program guide may be purchased for an additional fee. Please refer to “Program Guide Advertisements on this page for ad rates and specs.)
Set up: Friday, November 9, 2:00pm-5:00 pm or Saturday, November 10, 6:00 am-7:00 am
Exhibit hours: Saturday, November 10, 8:00 am- 6:00 pm
Dismantle: Saturday, November 10, 6:00 pm-8:00 pm To reserve your booth or get more information about advertising or sponsoring, contact Laura at FallForum@essentialschools.org
Dismantle: Saturday, November 10, 6:00 pm-8:00 pm
To reserve your booth or get more information about advertising or sponsoring, contact Laura at FallForum@essentialschools.org