Fall Forum 2010, Demanding Education That Matters: Exhibit at Fall Forum
Nov 10 - 13, 2010 San Francisco, California San Francisco Marriott Marquis,
Fall Forum is CES’ primary networking and professional development event, bringing together educators, parents, students, and leading thinkers in education to exchange ideas, ask questions, and share insights about effective school practices and designs. The conference will be held November 10-13, 2010, in San Francisco, CA. We expect approximately 1,000 teachers, administrators, district personnel, and other education professionals to attend.
Exhibiting at Fall Forum gives you significant exposure to conference attendees and allows you to cultivate relationships with schools and educators from all over the country. To increase your visibility, please consider advertising in our printed Fall Forum program guide, a frequently-consulted resource for all participants. Click here for information about purchasing an advertisement.
Be advised that space is limited and reservations will be accepted on a first-paid, first-served basis. Please read on for details; you can download a Fall Forum 2010 Exhibitors' Fact Sheet here.
- Location: San Francisco Marriott Marquis, San Francisco, CA
- Expected Attendance: 1,000
- Attendee Breakdown: K-12 Teachers and Principals, District Administrators, Students, Parents, University Education Faculty and Researchers, School Reform Coaches and Support Providers, and more.
$750 per booth, which includes:
- Set up
- One 8' x 10' pipe & draped booth, with 3' high side rails
- Identification sign, 7" x 44", w/ exhibitor's name & booth # on one line.
- One 6' skirted table for each booth
- Two chairs for each booth
- One wastebasket for each booth
- One conference fee waiver
Not included in the fee are: A/V, Internet connections, electrical connections, shipping, drayage, or labor. Exhibitors will work directly with our exhibit company to arrange for these services.
Visibility and Exposure
- Central locations, allowing for maximum traffic & exposure.
- Events, meals, and breaks are organized in and around the exhibit areas to facilitate access by attendees.
- Online Program Guide – An Exhibitors’ page will list a link to your organization’s website.
- Printed Program Guide – You'll be listed in the participants' primary resource guide.
For each booth purchased, your organization will receive one Fall Forum registration fee waiver. One additional representative per booth may register for a reduced price of $200. Please note that we cannot admit anyone into the exhibit area without a conference badge. Therefore, any company representatives in addition to the one fee-waived and one reduced cost attendees must pay the regular conference registration fees.
Location: Yerba Buena Grand Assembly, San Francisco Marriott Marquis
Set-up: Thursday, Nov 11, 4:00 - 6:00 pm
Exhibit Hours: Thursday, Nov 11, 7:30 - 9:00 pm
Friday, Nov 12, 7:00 am - 6:00 pm
Saturday, Nov 13, 7:00 am - 1:30 pm
Dismantle: Saturday, Nov 13, 1:30 - 4:00 pm
Peak times usually occur during continental breakfast, AM & PM breaks and lunch. While the exhibit hall is open all day, please take breaks as you see fit. This schedule may alter slightly; if so, we will notify you ahead of the event.
Booth locations are assigned on a first-paid, first-served basis. Once we receive your payment, we will reserve your space in the exhibit hall and email you a confirmation letter. In late August, we will send out an "Exhibitors Kit" with more details on the facility and booth specifications. Exhibitors are responsible for all shipping of materials to and from the facility.
Reserve Your Booth Today!
To reserve your booth or for more information, please contact Gwenyth Shears via email at email@example.com or phone at 510-433-1451 ext. 1912.