Seth Gilbertson's Resume
- Art, Environment, History, Language Arts, Math, Science, Social Studies, Special Education
- Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Vermont
- Student taught in 1st and 5th grades at the Gordon School in East Providence.
- Additional placements were at Highlander Charter, 6th grade, and Paul Cuffee Charter, 2nd grade.
- MAT (May 2012) from Roger Williams Univesity through the Teacher Residency Program at the Gordon School
- BFA (May 2002) from University of Maryland at College Park: focus on metal sculpture and print making.
Skills and abilities
- Strong communication skills; build relationships easily and collaborate well.
- ability to understand where students of varying abilities are at and meet their needs as individuals without sacrificing the needs of the group.
Although I currently reside in Rhode Island, I would like to relocate and plan to stay in the North East.
Jun 21, 2012 - 01:46PM